Friday, May 21, 2010

Marketing Marketing Marketing

Hey All,

I'm splitting my time today between my shop and here on my computer. A friend of mine from Circle A Cycle (Brian) sent me a link that he found with a partial picture of my booth at NAHBS in Richmond VA. Check it out http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyld=126885724

Two more things. If you need your bike repainted, bring it to Circle A Cycle in Providence RI
They do a great job at a fair price.
If Circle A is not close enough for you, you can bring it to me and on my next trip I'll deliver it.

Also when you check out the pics at the above link and find a picture of one of my bikes. That's my good friend War'n. His actual name is Warren but we all call him War'n. (Try saying War'n. It's kind of folksy, don't ya think?) He came to Virginia with me and was a huge help. We had a great time together that weekend.

Well that's it for now. I'll be back tomorrow with some new pics of Gary's build.

No comments:

Post a Comment