Monday, March 22, 2010

I am Bowen Bicycles

So... This is it. I'm a blogger? No, I am a blogger! Actually I am a custom bicycle frame builder located in the state of Connecticut. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a business like this off the ground. I work day in and day out and no one knows I exist except for the local bike group. I've been doing this for 3 years now. My bikes are showing up one at a time out on the roads of this state. And don't get me wrong, I'm having a lot of fun building bikes. I'm not having fun however trying to market them in the traditional ways. That's why I decided to blog. It's going to take me a while to decide just what I should and shouldn't say. I imagine I'll give you a look inside my small shop. It will take me some time to get comfortable with this. I don't consider myself a writer by any stretch of the imagination. Here we are just starting Spring. It's about time, don't you think? I don't know about you but I enjoy the area where I live and most of all I enjoy my friends and family. I don't like winter so much but it makes me appreciate the warmer weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment