Saturday, April 17, 2010

Some days are more productive than others. My parts that I'm waiting for from England still have not arrived. They told me they sent them by air mail. I think they must have been put on a freighter first. One that has to stop in China perhaps. I spent Friday afternoon cleaning up the chain stays and prepping the seat stays. Saturday morning I finished up the forks. Until the parts show up I'm high and dry.

I decided at that point to come home and work on the design for a 29er single speed. This will be my first foray into the world of Mountain bikes. I need to go out and buy the forks or at least get the dimensions so I can bring them into the design. I imagine that there will be quite a few things that I will have to research to get the first bike right. I'm looking forward to the challenge!

You may have noticed there are no pics. That's because I went to the shop without the camera again. I have to get into the habit of bringing the camera. I'll try to stop tomorrow and take a couple of pics and post them. What's a blog without pictures? A blah?

No comments:

Post a Comment