Saturday, April 10, 2010

Busy Day


My day started at 5 am. I won't bore you with the details. I went to Granby bike for a ride with Paul Mikkelson. He is a local man raising money for the American Heart Association. I had contacted my Amigos and asked them to come out and support Paul's ride. I also asked them to ride their Bowen Bicycles if they had one. Marketing-Marketing-Marketing!


They offered several different rides for people at different levels.

50 Mile

25 Mile

20 Mile Rail Trail

10 Mile Rail Trail

Since I'm riding tomorrow I chose the 25 mile ride. I rode with a nice guy named Bob and our own Noeleen. Noeleen has made marked improvements on the bike.

The rest of the Amigos rode the 50 mile ride.

After the ride I went back to the shop and worked on Gary's forks. Gary stopped by later in the afternoon and took some pics. One of the picks from the last blog was compliments of Gary and the one above is as well.
While I was out doing this stuff my wife Margie was busy with her first day at the races at the Hop Brook Dam in Middlebury CT. She had a good day coming in 2nd in her class and catagory.



No comments:

Post a Comment