Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Been away awhile

Hey All,
Sorry that I've not posted anything in a bit. I was away on vacation for a couple of weeks then went with my better half to Mt. Snow VT to watch her race MTB.
I spent a week in the White Mountains of New Hampshire with a lot of friends and we did a lot of Cycling. Towards the end of our stay we did the Tin Mountain Century. A very beautiful ride around Mount Washington.
While I was in New Hampshire some loser hacked into my email and stole all of my contacts and past emails. They then changed my password and set up another mail acct. and had my mail forwarded to them. What scumbags. Now that I've vented......
Just before I left for New Hampshire I visited my friends at Circle A cycle in Providence RI. I dropped off 2 frames and forks for them to work their magic on. As soon as I get them back I will post them. One of these I'm going to set up and offer it for sale on my website. I'll keep you posted. Stay tuned because I will be starting a new frame soon. I will have to go and get a new camera though as mine just crapped the bed.

See you soon,

db

No comments:

Post a Comment